- For a least a day prior to your cleanse, prepare by assimilating yourself with the general practices associated with cleansing. This includes abstaining from drug and alcohol and cigarette use and the drinking of caffeinated beverages.
- It is also helpful to decrease your caloric intake before detoxing. By doing so, the low calorie content of your cold press cleanse will not have a shocking effect.
- Be sure to get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep the night before a cleanse. Improper sleeping patterns can inhibit the cleansing process.
- We recommend spacing your 6 daily juices out in 3 hour increments. For example, if you wake up at 7 AM, drink your first juice, then the second at 10, followed by 1, 4, 7 than 10. This pattern will provide your body ample nutrients throughout the day and has proven sustainable.
- Our order of juices in our cleanses are tried and tested to assure satiation, but that is not to say that your cleanse will be less beneficial if you choose to have your Afternoon Delight as your first drink in the morning and your Rise And Shine as the last juice of the evening.
- It is important not to perform overly strenuous activities while detoxing; cleansing is about giving your body a rest, so allow it to do so.
- Be sure to abstain from using all drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and caffeinated beverages while cleansing as it will be difficult to detox while putting toxins into your body.
Afterwards: Congratulations on a successful cleanse! Keep in mind the principles of your cleanse and maintain a healthy way of life to the best of your ability. Continue to drink raw, cold pressed organic juice to ensure you are getting enough fruits and vegetables along with your diet. Limit your consumption of processed foods and red meat along with drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine. Maintain regular healthy sleeping patterns, and enjoy a rejuvenated you!