WHAT MAKES COLD PRESSED JUICES SO EXPENSIVE?
- Each cold press juice contains up to 5 pounds of raw fruits and vegetables. The juices are then extracted and mixed, forming a powerful 16 oz. boost of vitamins and nutrients.
- Every ingredient we use is 100% organic, which costs on average 40-70% more than standard produce.
- Each fruit and vegetable is individually pressed, a process which takes up to an hour per juice.
- Unpasteurized cold pressed juices have approximately 1/10th the shelf life of pasteurized (including HPP) juices.
- We exclusively use top of the line PET bottles to ensure freshness.
Okay, so why are Cooldown Juices relatively inexpensive?
Our store is humble, our decorations are minimal, our storefront is on a side street. We took the expenses other cold press juice companies charge you for their excessive maintenance and pass the saving on to you.